The Center for Teaching Excellence and Innovation publishes instruction-related content to share information that matters to faculty.
The Center for Educational Resources (CER) is now known as the Center for Teaching Excellence and Innovation (CTEI).
Same great staff, same great service.
Written by Hopkins faculty and campus instructional technology experts, these articles
- highlight effective teaching solutions and how to achieve them,
- describe best practices for innovative instruction,
- present new technologies for use in the classroom.
Blog posts cover a range of topics including
- effective pedagogical strategies,
- technology and instructional apps for use in the classroom and student assignments,
- best practices for teaching, classroom mangement, and curriculum design.